Plumbers 24/7

It is now, in the UK, mandatory for any engineer looking to carry out gas work to be registered with Gas Safe Register. Only an engineer who is registered with them is actually, legally, allowed to perform installations, maintenance or repair on appliances which use gas such as: boilers, hobs, ovens or fires within your domestic or commercial premises. Make sure to ask the engineer to show you their Gas Safe Register ID card to put your mind at rest that they are allowed to carry out that type of work.